Start Building HTML5 Animations Today
Create a complete Adobe Animate project from beginning to end.
Let your creativity shine with Adobe Animate.
- Learn essential skills in just one day!
- Hands-on exercises
- View class recordings for up to six months
- Instruction from eLearning experts
Learn It In A Day:
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Animate
- Understanding the Animate Workflow
- What Does Animate Create?
- What is the DOM?
- What is Webkit?
- Planning Your Animation
- Implementing Your Animation in Dreamweaver
Lesson 2: Using the Adobe Animate Interface
- Overview of Edge Menus
- Setting your background
- Drawing a simple shapes using DIV tags and CSS
- Using the CMD/CTRL Modifier for drawing
- Using the Properties panel
- Using the Stage and Guides
- Identifying animated objects
Lesson 3: Animation Using the Animate Timeline
- Importing Assets to Animate
- Manual animation
- Automatic animation
- Auto Keyframe
- Generate Smooth Transitions
- Hollow Keyfames and jumps
- Zooming the Timeline
Lesson 4: Building Out an Animation
- Using multiple layers
- Moving the Playhead
- Stopping the Timeline
- Previewing in a Browser
- Moving Keyframes
- Modifying Transitions
- Copy and Paste Animations
Lesson 5: Timeline Actions
- Adding Timeline Labels
- Adding Timeline Actions and Triggers
- Playing in Reverse
Lesson 6: Using Animate Events
- Overview of Events: Mouse, Touch and jQuery Mobile
- Adding an Event Handler to an Object
- Setting Parameters
- Creating Buttons
- Changing Button Labels
Lesson 7: Building More Interactivity
- Using Multiple Triggers
Lesson 8: Animate Publishing
- What is jQuery?
- What is JSON?
- The Animate Content DIV Tag
- Placing your Animate content in a site